Help in personal injury, family law, criminal defense, longshoreman claims, business disputes and more
Michael W. Sautter
- Tort Law
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Appellate Practice
- Contract Law
- Corporations Law
- Family Law
Law Offices of W. Rhett Eleazer. (1981-1986) I began as a law clerk in my second semester of law school. Upon graduation and passing the South Carolina Bar in 1983, I became an associate.
Eleazer and Sautter: (1986-1990). I became a partner in 1986 in this small general practice law firm. Our emphasis was civil litigation personal injury. I handled several large wrongful death cases involving auto wrecks and medical malpractice. I also practiced in the Family and Criminal Courts.
Law Office of George Sink: (1991-1993). I was the head of litigation for this automobile accident personal injury firm.
Richard Wern, P.A. (1993-1996). My focus was on civil litigation including researching, pleading and executing tort litigation involving a chemical plant explosion wherein 9 people were killed.
The Richter Firm (1996-2000). I was an associate with Lawrence Richter Former Judge of the Family and Circuit Courts for South Carolina. I was involved in many difficult high profile civil cases.
The Brock Firm, LLC (2000-2002). This is a small firm with an emphasis on representing plaintiff’s in civil litigation and family litigation.
Query, Sautter & Associates (2002 – present).
Mr. Sautter has tried cases to a final verdict in State and Federal courts of South Carolina and has participated in cases resulting in settlement in excess of $1,000,000.00 and domestic cases involving multimillion dollar marital estates.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- J.D. - 1983
- University of South Carolina
- B.S. - 1980
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- South Carolina, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2008
- The Brock Firm, LLC, 2000 to 2002
- The Richter Firm, Associate, 1996 to 2000
- Richard Wern, P.A., 1993 to 1996
- Law Office of George Sink, 1991 to 1993
- Eleazer and Sautter, Partner, 1986 to 1990
- Law Offices of W. Rhett Eleazer, Law Clerk, 1981 to 1986
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member, 1983
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Association of Justice, Past Member
Current Employment Position